Maintenance of the lacquer protective layer is not necessary and can be cleaned with regular none abrasive or caustic cleaning products.
For sinks with oil/wax protective layers we have special detergent and maintenance milk for all wood types, apply these simple maintenance requirements and the quality of your wooden sink remains.
• It is recommended to work with two buckets, one for the clean detergent solution and the second for a bucket with normal water. Submerge a clean cloth in the detergent solution, clean the wooden sink. Rinse the cloth in the bucket with water and submerge the cloth in the detergent solution again before cleaning the sink again.Repeat these steps until the sink is cleaned. The detergent leaves a fine protective film, so after cleaning with the detergent do not clear the sink with normal water.
• Use one full cap detergent in 100 ml of water.
• Depending on the use, the cleaning can be performed every 2-3 weeks.
Material is frost sensitive. Do not transport and store below 5 °C. The processing temperature should not be below 8 °C.
Instructions maintenance milk:
The first maintenance of newly sealed surfaces should be done at the earliest after 8-10 days after sealing. Prior to the application it’s recommended to use our detergent to clean the sink, let the sink dry before proceeding to the maintenance milk.
• Take a damp cloth and apply the maintenance milk very thin onto the sink. Use the inside of the cap for the exact amount of milk.
• The sink may NOT get wet for 90 minutes after applying.
• After 90 minutes use a cotton cloth to polish the sink. Without polishing the milk residu give a satin finish.
• Post-treatment with clean water is strongly disadvised.
• Allow the sink to dry after polishing before reusing the sink.
• Depending on the use, the maintenance can be performed every 2-3 months.
Material is frost sensitive. Do not transport below 5 °C. The processing temperature should not fall below 8 °C.